Tuesday 13 December 2011

Scenery and Stress

Well today I realised that the mongoose is modelled a bit wrong around the feet. Can't really fix that now I'm so far into the animation, so I'll have to make do. I added sme IK handles to the legs to enable me to move them easier whilst animating. Also I have done the background setting for the animation. The trees and grass were quite simply some paint effects already on Maya, and the ground was a plane with a bump map added to it. If I have time at the end of the project, I will improve the background as it looks a bit plain towards where the horizon line is.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the mongoose, texturing is going well, good uses of the paint effects, just like you say, maybe the horizon line could do with something, but have tis on a to do list for AFTER animating :-)

    ReplyDelete